Friday, January 10, 2014

My three things I know to be true

My 3 things I know to be true

Hello, my name is Daheup Kho. As I started my blog, I want to introduce myself. So, I want to list three things I know about myself to be true. I have 3 special points which are distinct from others. There are Perci, Growl, and coffee-barista as the words which can introduce myself to everyone.

FIrst, Perci is my cute dog. She is 8 years old. I started to raise Percy from when I was 6. My dog, Perci likes my family and she enjoys spending time with everyone. Also, because she is old, she likes to sleep and eat. But she is still cute. I will add a photo of Perci for everyone to see her when I have time.

The middle is Perci, and the other is my panda-mouse, which is dead now.

Second, Growl is a name of a song. Actually, it's my favorite singer EXO's song. I am a big fan of EXO. I like their songs and I always watch TV program which EXO comes. Also, I listen to radio which EXO comes. My best wish is to go to fan sign event of EXO and buy some albums, bromides, stickers, and postcards. Additionally, I want to communicate with some bloggers who are interested in EXO or big fans of EXO.

Lastly, coffee-barista means I love coffee and I want to work as a barista when I get older. At my home, there are many tools for making coffee. Nowadays, I am making many kinds of coffee. I made espresso, cappuccino, americano, etc. Also, I learned how to do latte-art from Internet and tried. These are the photos of coffee I have made.

 Hearts on latte

 A cute bear on latte

 A flower with coffee bean on latte

 Pure Americano

Heart made of cinnamon powder on Capuccino

Well, my favorite coffee is latte. I want to recommend people to try making coffee and drink it.

Did you enjoy my article? I hope you know about me more with these three things. From now on, I will listen to EXO's music, drinking latte with my lovely doggy, Perci. Thank U all for reading a long article. Thanks so much! Bye~^^

18 comments:

  1. Your dog is soooo cute. Percy is a good name too. And of course, you looove EXO. And really awesome work with the coffee! Did you really made that? Cuz it looks like the works of a real barista :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I really want to work as a barista. It's my big dream^^

      Delete
  2. I love coffee too. It is delicious. Me and my friends promised to open a cat cafe together when we get older. Me making coffee, one making dessert, one on the counter, while taking care of the cats and those things. Your dog is really cute looking. I don't know where I should get a picture of my cats. I'll show it to you someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really? I am so good to hear that because you have a similar hobby with me! Thank you for your comments^^

      Delete
  3. Your dog is so cute. Percy is a good name by the way. And of course... you love EXO. I'm rolling my eyes man. And your work with the coffee is really awesome. Are they your work? Cuz it looks like the art of a barista :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some day, I will make you various kinds of coffee!!^^
      CUZ you are my goooooooooooood friend!!

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed your post. I like how you added pictures to help make this post more interesting. Remember, you can also add links to your answers by making separate pages. If you want to learn how to do this again, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your comments^^
      p.s. I really love your puppy Nabi, and also his blog Paw Prints!!

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed reading your post and learned a lot about you from just three words. I like how you added pictures to your post to make it more interesting. You can also add pages for readers to click on to see what each word meant to you. To see how to do this again, just ask me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. But what do you mean by adding pages? Do you mean adding page links? I want to know about it.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I mean you can add links to pages that the reader clicks to see the answer. To do this, you click on "Design", then select "Pages", add a new page. Make a title for the page and add your answer there. Then change "Don't Show" to either "Top Tabs" or "Side links" and hit "Save arrangement" on the top right side. After this "View Blog" and click on the tab of the page you just made and copy this URL. Finally go to your original post, write a sentence saying something like :Click here to check your answer" and highlight the sentence. Click on the "Link" button and paste your URL and hit Save. Then repeat this for the other 2 answers. Ask me in class to show you how to do this next time. Good luck!

      Delete
  6. Wow, the Latte art is pretty cool. I wish I could do that for my mom's coffee. I think it would be hard for anyone to drink the coffee because it would destroy the drawings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you're quite right. But as you drink the coffee with latte art, you don't need to be cautious because the decoration wouldn't be destroyed well. Thank you for your comments, and I will add the thing you've told me. Thanks!

      Delete
  7. is it tasty? I'd like to try it sometime if it is good.
    ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. My lovely daughter, Clara!
    You've enjoyed making cafes and writing something. I believe it's the perfet class for you to show your ability. I hope this blog can be a channel for kepping touch with your friends and teachers at GLPS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comments. I am having a great time! Great!!! ^^

      Delete